Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2011/12 - General Discussion Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

Great win for the Bray blow ins last night.

Well played lads

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

treble3 wrote: »
    thedivil wrote: »
    they play in the borough league so they could represent the league team.I can redo the list without the Wicklow lads in it no bother.Whos your 16 treb[/QUOTE) to be honest id struggle for 16 but how the king PJ isnt in your team i do not know do u watch darts 2 of the last 3 singles really
    I thought PJ had retired from darts thats why I didnt have him in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭treble3

thedivil wrote: »
    oh no you got that wrong hes back

treble3 wrote: »
    oh no you got that wrong hes back
    fair play to him.Hes in my 16 now.;) Do I have you in my 16 treb

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

THERE WAS A COMMENT PASSED LAST NIGHT ON THIS SITE BY WAYNE ABOUT THE TASSIE AND A PLAYER OFF THE TASSIE Y DID U TAKE IT DOWN:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Wonder what Wayne said.Wouldnt say it was anything bad.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Lads Wayne deleted the comment himself, it's up to him if he wants to post it again

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

THE GRASS wrote: »
    THERE WAS A COMMENT PASSED LAST NIGHT ON THIS SITE BY WAYNE ABOUT THE TASSIE AND A PLAYER OFF THE TASSIE Y DID U TAKE IT DOWN:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I made a comment up here against my better judgement in the heat of the moment, and I was wrong to single out 1 person but like everyone I'm sure when under the influence ya make some silly decisions, so I removed it rather than give some people on here anything to gossip about, I've spoke to lads from the tassie today about my grievance and that's it end of story,

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kwontastic

wayne76 wrote: »
    I made a comment up here against my better judgement in the heat of the moment, and I was wrong to single out 1 person but like everyone I'm sure when under the influence ya make some silly decisions, so I removed it rather than give some people on here anything to gossip about, I've spoke to lads from the tassie today about my grievance and that's it end of story,
    was it like texting your ex with a few on you and waking up in the morning going dooooooohh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tuesdarts

I read it and know the lad very well you had a go at were you talking to him

up the tuesday lough:D:D:D

• Advertisement

kwontastic wrote: »
    was it like texting your ex with a few on you and waking up in the morning going dooooooohh
    Haha something like that, but no I stand by my issues I just shouldn't be hanging out the dirty laundry so to speak :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 robbie180

alright lads i no its a bit short notice but there is a darts compo in the darts academy in shankill village if u,s are interested its 13 euro entry limited to 16 ppl winner gets 80 euro and runner up gets 40 euro so if ur interested text ur name to 0852740394

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tonmachine

robbie180 wrote: »
    alright lads i no its a bit short notice but there is a darts compo in the darts academy in shankill village if u,s are interested its 13 euro entry limited to 16 ppl winner gets 80 euro and runner up gets 40 euro so if ur interested text ur name to 0852740394

So you take in 208 and pay out 120 What happens to the other 88 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

and when is it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭podge180

should be intresting next week in the tuesday league top 4 up against each other tassie a v kynes and magic carpet v igo somebodys 100% record is going down the drain

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭I.C.U

Im used to lads having a go at me on here so if anyone else wants to have a go heres my number0852306187 yous can say it to me not on here

I.C.U wrote: »
    Im used to lads having a go at me on here so if anyone else wants to have a go heres my number0852306187 yous can say it to me not on here

Do you deliever as far as cork?? I will have egg fried rice, chicken and black bean sauce, and 2 portions of spring rolls

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭podge180

tuesday table is updated

http://dlbtnl.leaguerepublic.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 thetrebisback

Dicie wrote: »
    Great win for the Bray blow ins last night.

Well played lads
    the money looks well spent up there if its to be believed funny bunch of lads to allow wats happened up there its worst than eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭I.C.U

Do you deliever as far as cork?? I will have egg fried rice, chicken and black bean sauce, and 2 portions of spring rolls

Only on a sunday mate but id want more than 2e for that hahaha:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 robbie180

tonmachine wrote: »
    So you take in 208 and pay out 120 What happens to the other 88 euro

the 88 euro goes towards rent , council rates , and insurance we are just tryin to cover the cost of the shop everyone is more than welcome to use any of the boards for the duration of the compo

its on tonight check in between 8 and 8 30
    doors open at 7

tuesdarts wrote: »

I read it and know the lad very well you had a go at were you talking to him

up the tuesday lough:D:D:D
    Gary said you'd be better off getting some practice rather than being on here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Best Double On The Board ???

Well just checked back and Monday's predictions kept up to their usual standard ....
    2 wrong again lol Enniskerry lossing to McKenna's and The Gallops with a fine win away to McDonagh's

bakers v lough (draw):)
    bray v noggin (draw ):(
    farm v weirs (5-3 Weirs):)
    fitzs v tassie b (5-3 fitzs ):)
    Mcdonaghs v gallops ( 6-2 Gallops):)
    mckennas v enniskerry (5-3Enniskerry):(
    tassie A v igo ( 5-3 TassieA ) :)

bakers v lough (6-2( the dozen)bakers):mad:
    bray v noggin (6-2 bhfc):D
    farm v weirs (5-3 Weirs):D
    fitzs v tassie b (7-1 fitzs ):D
    Mcdonaghs v gallops ( 7-1 Gallops):D
    mckennas v enniskerry (draw):mad:
    tassie A v igo ( 7-1 TassieA ):D

the money looks well spent up there if its to be believed funny bunch of lads to allow wats happened up there its worst than eastenders

Course they are, i heard they signed lionel messi aswell. great bunch of lads they are.... Some right good players, and Anto aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭hawaii501

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Bakers v Lough 4 - 4 :D
    Bray v Noggin 5-3 BHFC :D
    Farm v Weirs 6-2 Weirs :D
    Fitz v Tassie b 6-2 Fitz :D
    Mcdonaghs v Gallops 6-2 Gallops :D
    Mckennas v Enniskerry 3-5 Enniskerry :(
    Tassie A v Igo 6-2 Tassie A :D

Nearly all right:eek:

Course they are, i heard they signed lionel messi aswell. great bunch of lads they are.... Some right good players, and Anto aswell
    stop he was trying to break the team up in the summer now he is captain fantastic ha(it sounds like im jealous:mad::mad:)

stop he was trying to break the team up in the summer now he is captain fantastic ha(it sounds like im jealous:mad::mad:)

Dont be listening to rumours. If we believed them all Adrian lewis and steve brown be playing for the ramblers, billy matthews walks on water in his spare time, and marc ennis fires darts from his a r se to beat the reat of the Tassie A in warm up.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Good to see Farmhouse back to winning ways with a 7-1 demolition job over the rams :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement