Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2011/12 - General Discussion Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭podge180

Balally v Silver Tassie B (tassie win)
    Gallops v Farmhouse (farmhouse)
    Lough Inn v Clancys (lough inn)
    Magic Carpet v Igo Inn (igo)
    Ramblers v enniskerry (ramblers)
    Robbins v Golden Ball (draw)
    Silver Tassie A v Kynes (tassie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭treble3

podge180 wrote: »
    would u get the boat no one cares bout tuesday c ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tuesdarts

treble3 wrote: »
    would u get the boat no one cares bout tuesday c ya

Your a TWAT you only talk crap you should come back to tuesday cause i heard you cant hack the monday league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tim23

whats the storey with the tuesday silver tassie a team that they are top of the league, did they get new players, they were not that good last year,

• Advertisement

tim23 wrote: »
    whats the storey with the tuesday silver tassie a team that they are top of the league, did they get new players, they were not that good last year,

yeah they signed 3-4 monday players abd a new captain aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Robbins v Golden Ball (golden ball)

treb 3 you wouldn't even win the tues singles

yeah they signed 3-4 monday players abd a new captain aswell

whos the players they got are they any good

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Best Double On The Board ???

This Week Monday League Predictions

Noggin Inn v McDonaghs ... Home win here Noggin just too strong at the moment 6-2

The Gallops v Tassie A ... could be a tricky test for one of the league favourites Tight game going all the way 5-3 win to The Tassie A

The Igo v McKennas ... good Home win here 7-1

Enniskerry v Fitzpatricks ... Fitzs wanting to keep their good run going Think this could be strong Away win even a white wash 7-1/8-0

Tassie B v Farmhouse ... Home side just too much for monday night newcomers Tassie win 6-2

Ryan's v Bakers Corner ... even though at home Ryan's just not strong enough to get result here Away win for Bakers 7-1

Lough Inn v BHFC ... On paper the game of the week Alot been said about both teams If both teams were wrote on paper you'd probably sway towards Bray but The Lough guys will play with something to prove and a well picked side this could end in a stalemate DRAW 4-4

• Registered Users Posts: 10 26 45 11

Noggin Inn v McDonaghs ... Home win here Noggin just too strong at the moment 6-2

The Gallops v Tassie A ... could be a tricky test for one of the league favourites Tight game going all the way 5-3 win to The Tassie A

The Igo v McKennas ... good Home win here 7-1

Enniskerry v Fitzpatricks ... Fitzs wanting to keep their good run going Think this could be strong Away win even a white wash 7-1/8-0

Tassie B v Farmhouse ... Home side just too much for monday night newcomers Tassie win 6-2

Ryan's v Bakers Corner ... even though at home Ryan's just not strong enough to get result here Away win for Bakers 7-1

Lough Inn v BHFC ... On paper the game of the week Alot been said about both teams If both teams were wrote on paper you'd probably sway towards Bray but The Lough guys will play with something to prove and a well picked side this could end in a stalemate DRAW 4-4
    bray fishers will be far to strong for a poor lough inn team. cant see the lough getin a game in the back 3 6-2 my prediction... i cant disagree with the rest

• Advertisement

Not much change on League Winners Predictions
    The Standings were ...

Fitzpatrick's 1 (crazyeyz)

Tassie A 2 (wayne76 THE GRASS)

The Fishermens Club 4 (Hawaii501 thetrebisback Dicie PARTYBOY8U)
    We've got one more to add to The Fishermans Club (mr.jingle) bringing them up to 5 now

Well i'll stick my vote down for ....... Fitzpatrick's giving them 2 votes. Why Fitz's ??? well read it been said The fishermen have the best first 5 in the league. Me i think thats there to be argued I'm sure Fitz's Tassie A believe they have strong first 5's it might be that The Fishermen have a more recognised first 5 ??? In my opion games (especially between top teams) won't be won in first 5 it will come down to the back 3 games to see who gets the points and i think Fitz's have that in their squad. It will be tight this year maybe only 1 point between winner and runner-up. My vote goes to Fitz's just too hold on in there on their return too The Monday Night League

I won't disagree with you thinking that Bray can easily win this game but to me it would come down to how the team is picked as in my opion that if you only have 4 strong players on your team it only takes them to win and you have a draw so if you split them playing 2 in first 5 and 2 in back 3
    you have a chance ??? i know its still a tough job to do especially for the 2 in the first 5 as they could come up against the best players the other side has

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

Played fitzs last week very very strong all the way from 1 to 8.Went 4-0 down brought it back to 4-2. we won the first leg of the 7th game but their final 2 players just went into overdrive and we lost 6-2.That was an 8 with Alan delaney not even getting a game.Not many teams have 8 or 9 players who could be in their first 5, but fitzs do which could prove to be the little extra you need to win the league.Havent played Bakers, the lough, the Noggin inn or Bhfc yet, but the league this year could be the best and strongest in many a year.And the bottom could be as close as the top, with a number of teams outside the top 5 all around the same ability wise.

paulcorr wrote: »
    Played fitzs last week very very strong all the way from 1 to 8.Went 4-0 down brought it back to 4-2. we won the first leg of the 7th game but their final 2 players just went into overdrive and we lost 6-2.That was an 8 with Alan delaney not even getting a game.Not many teams have 8 or 9 players who could be in their first 5, but fitzs do which could prove to be the little extra you need to win the league.Havent played Bakers, the lough, the Noggin inn or Bhfc yet, but the league this year could be the best and strongest in many a year.And the bottom could be as close as the top, with a number of teams outside the top 5 all around the same ability wise.

So would you stick your neck out and say who you think will win it this year ??? Fitzs maybe ??? or one of the others

whos the players they got are they any good

strech donal o toole and chris boyce not sure on the rest if anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thedivil

Noggin Inn v McDonaghs ... 8-0 Home advantage for Noggin
    The Gallops v Tassie A ... 4-4 Hard game for TassieA.Gallops seem to be in form
    The Igo v McKennas ... 5-3 Igo should be a bit too strong for McKennas
    Enniskerry v Fitzpatricks ... 2-6 Fitzys to keep there good run going
    Tassie B v Farmhouse ... 5-3 Tough game for TassieB.result depends on what players have on the night.
    Ryan's v Bakers Corner ... 1-7 Bakers should have too much class for Ryans:)
    Lough Inn v BHFC ... 5-3 Toughest game to call.Ill go for the Lough with home advantage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 thetrebisback

Noggin Inn v McDonaghs ... 8-0 the noggin to strong for a poor side
    The Gallops v Tassie A ... 3-5 Hard game for TassieA.Gallops seem to be in form think the tassie will bustle a win
    The Igo v McKennas ... 6-2 Igo should have to much firepower for McKennas
    Enniskerry v Fitzpatricks ... 0-8 Fitzys blitz with the corcorans going back should be a good atmosphere
    Tassie B v Farmhouse ... 6-2 a comfortable win for the tassie men.
    Ryan's v Bakers Corner ... 0-8 Bakers stroll to a solid win against the wipping boys wouldnt like to be the one to slip up long bus home
    Lough Inn v BHFC ... 2-6 close start to this one but the bray boys will power clear going into the back 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dingdong180

noggin v mcdonaghs (6 2 noggin)
    gallops v tassie A ( 5 3 tassie A)
    igo v mckennas (6 2 igo)
    enniskerry v fitzs (8 0 fitzs)
    tassieB v farm house (6 2 tassie B)
    ryans v bakers (7 1 bakers)
    lough v bhfc (6 2 bray)

noggin v mcdonaghs (7-1 noggin)
    gallops v tassie A ( 5-3 tassie A)
    igo v mckennas (5-3 igo)
    enniskerry v fitzs (6-2 fitzs)
    tassieB v farm house (6-2 tassie B)
    ryans v bakers (8-0 bakers)
    lough v bhfc (5-3 bray)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Fandango2011

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Good to see Farmhouse back to winning ways with a 7-1 demolition job over the rams :D:D:D

There back alright. They have signed nobody and lost peacock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

So would you stick your neck out and say who you think will win it this year ??? Fitzs maybe ??? or one of the others

I will go with fitzs due to the fact they are strong 1 to 8.

There back alright. They have signed nobody and lost peacock

We have lost 3 but signed 5 new players, we have strength in depth now:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 longcoksmith

noggin v mcdonaghs (6 2 noggin)
    gallops v tassie A ( 5 3 tassie A)
    igo v mckennas (6 2 igo)
    tassieB v farm house (4 4 draw)
    ryans v bakers (7 1 bakers)
    lough v bhfc (6 2 bray)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 the fat man

everybody seems not to be giving the lough much of a chance against the bray lads don;t think it will be that easy for them everybody thinks they are to strong in the back so billy mathews leo murphy who plated in the back for the lough last week aren;t strong i know i wouldn;t like to meet them in the top five never mind the back three

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

everybody seems not to be giving the lough much of a chance against the bray lads don;t think it will be that easy for them everybody thinks they are to strong in the back so billy mathews leo murphy who plated in the back for the lough last week aren;t strong i know i wouldn;t like to meet them in the top five never mind the back three
    THE PROBLEM WITH THE LOUGH IS THEY ARE GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR A DRAW OFF MOST OF THE BIG TEAMS THEY HAVE TO SPREAD OUT THERE TOP PLAYERS TO SQEEZE IN THE WEAKER PLAYERS AFTER ALL THEY PROBABLY LOST THERE BEST TWO PLAYERS FROM LAST YEAR AND DIDNT REPLACE THEM ANYONE WOULD STRUGGLE WITH LOSING PLAYERS LIKE THAT

• Registered Users Posts: 19 THE GRASS

NOGGIN v MCDONAGHS (7-1 N0GGIN WIN EASY)
    GALLOPS v TASSIE A ( 6-2 TASSIE A TOUGH GAME BUT WE WILL GET THEM)
    IGO v MCKENNAS (5-3 CLOSE BUT THE IGO HAVE TO MUCH CLASS )
    ENNISKERRY v FITZERS (8-0 FITZERS WIN OOZE CLASS)
    TASSIE B v FARM HOUSE (6-2 TASSIE B VERY COMFORTABLE)
    RYANS v BAKERS BOYZ (8-0 BAKERS POWERHOUSE THE NEWBIES)
    LOUGH INN v BRAY HFC (5-3 BRAY EDGE IT PICKING THE TEAM BIG ADVANTAGE)

strech donal o toole and chris boyce not sure on the rest if anymore

are they any good,i dont know them, this is only my 2 year playing darts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 robbie180

are they any good,i dont know them, this is only my 2 year playing darts.

well they do have the team top of the tuesday nite league still unbeaten no team has even got close to beaten them yet i no its still early day tho them are 3 very gud plays not many players in tues did would beat them

noggin v mcdonaghs ( 7 1 noggin )
    gallops v tassie A (5 3 tassie )
    lough v bhfc (5 3 bray)
    igo v mckennas (6 2 igo)
    tassie B v farm (6 2 tassie B)
    ryans v bakers (8 0 bakers)

• Advertisement

best of luck to every1 playin tonight

This discussion has been closed.