Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Salon

• 28-09-2011 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I need a piece of advice. I'm gonna make a Brazilian Blow-dry and i need to choose the right hair salon, i live in uk. Maybe somebody can help me?:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Can you tell us where in the UK you are located?

Additionally, this is an Irish-based forum, so there is no guarantee that anyone here will know which is the best salon for somewhere in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Cami_Cato

dudara, i'm from london:o
    dudara wrote: »
    Additionally, this is an Irish-based forum, so there is no guarantee that anyone here will know which is the best salon for somewhere in the UK.
    i understand but any advice will be really helpful, i'm a little bit nervous because my hair now is brittle:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Jennypops

Hi OP,

You could try salongeek.com there is a section there for consumer queries so you might get some ideas there, mostly everyone on there is uk based so will have more experience with uk salons. You might get some answers here but I would be looking for advice from regulars of particular salons over in london.

With regards to your hair being brittle, is this from chemical treatments/colouring etc?

Jennypops wrote: »
    With regards to your hair being brittle, is this from chemical treatments/colouring etc?
    Right you are:) I was really mad about curling irons, sometimes i made curls then i wanted my hair to be straight. Although i used protection sprays, it all didn't help:( I heard that a Brazilian Blow-dry can restore hair)

i've just read a lot of good opinions about ice hairdressers Ice Hair. I've found that there work a lot of masters who are really experts in Brazilian Blow-dry)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

Could you be any more obvious??

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stellaramirez

There are so many salons available these days that when you Google it up, many professionals will be seen who are expert in their work. I know one salon but don't have any idea whether they have branch over there. Have a look here: fort lauderdale salon .

Advertisement