Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerrang Tour 2012

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What About The Olympia ? :D

Not a hope , if they play it will be the Academy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

The Academy is a great venue though! Let's hope they announce something. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Being popular once doesnt mean you stay popular :pac:

I know, it's just quite the downgrade! I still would have thought they were more popular than a 600-800 capacity venue though!
    The Academy is a great venue though! Let's hope they announce something. :D

I wasn't complaining, I love the Academy :D I was just wondering how they could have declined that much in popularity :P

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

I still can't believe the Mighty Mighty Bosstones supported them that time in 2003.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I know, it's just quite the downgrade! I still would have thought they were more popular than a 600-800 capacity venue though!

I wasn't complaining, I love the Academy :D I was just wondering how they could have declined that much in popularity :P

Is the Academy only 800? Thought it could squeeze at least 1000 in!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea its only about 800/850 . The only thing i dont like is that the "pit area" is too small , would nearly prefer if all the ground floor was all the same level

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Yep. And that's with the balcony bit open, it's only ~620 if that bit is closed off.

Advertisement