Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to decide on having another baby?

Options
  • 28-09-2011 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi im new to this but i need some advice. Ok i already have 2 children ( both unexspected ) :) not that, thats a bad thing !!!! but we got married a few weeks ago, i started a new job a few weeks ago BUT i really want another baby . I was out of work for over 2 years so a new job is great but the problem is i wont be entitled to mat benifit!!!! sooooo here is my prob i REALLY want anothe rbaby have done for awhile now but the wedding just stopped me now all i can think about is a new baby himself would like one too BUT not untill next year i want to bring this up but he is quite determined that we are not to have one untill next year!!!! i dont know what to do coz i get what he is saying if we wait till next year we will get mat benifit and my job will be more secure but i cant get it out of my haed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone gone through anything like this or can anyone just give me some advise please xxx:o

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement