Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chair cushions recovered

Options
  • 28-09-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

Hey

Is there any place in the city that would recover cushions? They are off wicker furniture.

Any ideas on a ballpark figure it would cost me?

Cheers in advance!

EDIT: Had to remove picture from thread! It was ginormus!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Anyone?1 :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

biko wrote: »

Saw them alright. Turns out they are actually in Mayo, was driving to Castlebar the last evening noticed the place. E-mailed them for a quote and it was expensive to say the least, plus a 6 week waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Don't know anywhere in town but I think Ron Sealy in Tuam(behind the west wing restaurant) does it. No idea of price but upholstery is generally pretty expensive. His number is in link

http://www.tuam-guide.com/sealey-furnishings.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

there used to be a guy (Merrigan I think) who had a place down by Galway Bay FM. if your driving from Galway Bay FM up towards Bohermore Roundabout he was in on the left in them shed/warehousing. we got an office chair re-upholstered there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

theres a place in liosbaun, cant remember the name, two doors up from johnstons paints. some guy called lawerence runs it. if he dosent do it, he will know somebody who will.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Barbara's Interiors in Westside, in the units behind Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭japanesebanana

Family friend does them, from Mayo but he can drive up and collect them, very reasonable pricing also. He recently covered chairs for an Irish artist to exhibit in London, featured on RTE news. PM me if you want details.

Advertisement