Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cost to repair rip in seat??

Options
  • 28-09-2011 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody has got any idea how much it would cost to repair a rip in a car seat. It's a mark iv Golf Gti (standard interior) The rip is on the base of the drivers seat. There is a gap in the threads but it's not gone through to the foam. Just annoys me to look at but need to weigh that up against cost.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whadafook

I had a repair done on a leather seat which was ripped along a seam for around €100 with duffy auto trim in Whitehall - they took the whole seat out to do the job and had the car for a couple of hours

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That's a little below what I was quoted by a place near the Naas road, only for a wider tear that wasn't on a seam, so that sounds about right. I can dig out their details if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 A&T Style

It will cost you 60-80e to fix that.

Advertisement