Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€250 voucher when you sign-up to a UPC triple play pack via DID Electrical

• 28-09-2011 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Just went onto DID site to look up products to use my €50 voucher from the boards /UPC offer and saw this offer.

http://community.did.ie/sign-up-to-upc-and-get-a-free-netbook

I chatted with the DID helpdesk and they said it's just a D.I.D voucher for the value of €250 to use against anything in store with no minumum spend and the voucher is processed within a week of getting UPC.

Compared to the Boards UPC offer of a €50 voucher and the €40 installation its very good.

Anyone get it yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Did it last year, it all worked out without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

can you use the 250euro voucher to purchase a TV?

i saw one i liked and would like to add the 250euro voucher to the price of it

That Offer exists already and there are a few threads on here as well :)

However, how much are the total Installation costs? How long does it take for the voucher to arrive? I've heard something like up to 6 weeks (4 weeks after connection) or so..

Anyone on here who can clarify this?

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭dingding

Currys and PC World have the same offer.

125 for broadbant 250 for phone broadband and tv

Got the currys voucher within 6 weeks.

So, 6 weeks is confirmed..
    How about the connection fee? How much did you pay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭dingding

There was a 40 euro connection fee. I done the self install. There was already a cable connection in the house but it was not used.

That was with the Currys offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Got DID voucher 1 week after signing up - the UPC guys came the day after signing up in DID. They said that I had to use up all the voucher in one go, but when I went to DID, they said I could use part and use the rest another time.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rodrob111

dingding wrote: »
    Currys and PC World have the same offer.

125 for broadbant 250 for phone broadband and tv

Got the currys voucher within 6 weeks.

Going to order this offer today and just wondering whether to go for the DID offer or the Currys offer?

I want to get a 40" tv and spend up to about €500 which is €750 with the voucher.

I like technology and am fairly decent with computers but its my first time buying a good tv so am new to the different specs. I know to look for multiple ports but am a little clueless with networking and streaming directly to the tv. I just connect my laptop to my tv directly with an sv lead or a vga convertor at the moment.

As I am getting the UPC 50Mb internet i want to get a tv that will fully utilise the speed so any hints on what to look for would be greatly apreciated

Also has anyone got the link for the PC world/Currys offer?

Advertisement