Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale importer (from UK)

Options
  • 28-09-2011 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All
    I have a business going at the moment bringing in confectionery and
    soft drinks , chewing gum crisps etc...for convenience stores and supermarkets. I can source all products required for any business mentioned ......
    Have some great prices on all the main branded products if any one is interested in saving some money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mog24

Hi, are you still in this business and can you supply baby products?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

spinga wrote: »
    Hi All
    I have a business going at the moment bringing in confectionery and
    soft drinks , chewing gum crisps etc...for convenience stores and supermarkets. I can source all products required for any business mentioned ......
    Have some great prices on all the main branded products if any one is interested in saving some money.
    Very interested...u still selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spinga

Yes still selling....
    dave98 wrote: »
    Very interested...u still selling?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

spinga wrote: »
    Yes still selling....

Thank goodness for that, we've been on the edge of our seats for the last year and two months. :pac:

Advertisement