Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable clash

Options
  • 28-09-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hey, me again. :o
    I'll keep this one short. I have a music lecture on at three at the same time as I have an english tutorial; 3pm on Wednesdays. I went to Pat Devine, who told me that my music thing at three on tuesdays is a lecture (I had thought MU105 was a tutorial class). So now I have to go and change my english tutorial time.

Few problems:

1) I already have an assignment from the english tutorial. Will this assignment be in all my tutorials? Or do I need a completely different assignment for the new tutorial class I will (eventually) be put in?

2) If you miss more than one tutorial, you get 5% off your final grade in this subject. Is there any way I can get around this? Timetable errors aren't really my fault in fairness :(

3) Who do I go to, to sort this out? And where is his/her office located?

So much for keeping it short I guess :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

You go to the English departement and talk to the executive assistant who will tell you what to do. And I'd do that soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Well I'm here til seven today, no lectures or anything, just a trad audition. So I guess I'll head to the english department at around five. Where is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Iontas building. But the executive assistant will be gone at 5.

Better go now then. Thanks!

It's all sorted now red, thanks a mil! I now have to come in 5 hours earlier on a Tuesday, and an hour earlier on a Thursday :( but I got to keep my Wednesdays free!! :D (There were some much better slots available, one o clock on Monday 3 o clock on Wednesday etc, but there was no way I was giving up my Wednesdays if I could help it; especially with my 4 hour commute).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Fbjm wrote: »
    Pat Devine
    Haha! Never heard Paddy being called that, my fave is when we call him
    P.Diddy. "...aaaaand in the minor key:..."

Nice! And there's me being all formal :P

Advertisement