Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPUTER SCIENCE LAB

Options
  • 28-09-2011 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

im a first year in NUIG and i am really upset because i missed my first computer science lab, i havn't even missed a lecture yet, i missed the lab because i simply thought it was on thursday, im am really nervous that i will be behind or if i will fail because i missed a lab? does it count for your end grade? is it okay to miss your labs or do you HAVE to go to them?? do they check attendance? or do you think i should talk to my lecturer and explain tomorrow? PLEASE HELP , thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭NuckyT

Send the lecturer an email explaining what happened. You'll be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Croppy Bhoy

My friend missed a lab once and failed his exams. You may as well drop out now, I think you can get half your fees back if you drop out before Christmas as an extra incentive. Thoughts are with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭AD61

If this is your course, I did it last year and there was no marks for labs in Semester 1. Also, you can download the lab sheet on that link.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭AD61

Also there was no attendance taken.

• Advertisement
Advertisement