Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc bill

• 28-09-2011 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

i just have a quick question relating to my first upc bill which i received today.

i signed up for for the package which was priced at 35euro plus 7.75 as a standalone charge but when my bill came it was 91euro.
    on the bill it said 40 for an activation fee which I believe i was told I would be refunded as i signed up online this isnt the problem though, when i went through the bill it said broadband 34.52 plus vat @ 21% equals 41.77 then the standalone charge 7.64 plus vat equals 9.24 totalling 51.01.
    on the website the it says all prices include vat and then i get this bill.
    has anyone had this problem before, I sent an email to them and will ring if there is no reply, im just wondering if this is right and did i miss something on there website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How many days are you being billed for? Normally a first bill is higher, as you pay from the date of activation to the billing cycle date, and from that day forward for one month too. You're probably paying for 1 or 2 weeks back service plus the one month forward, which will add 50% or so to what you'd expect.

The actual service dates are on the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 munsternumber1

ok cool that sounds like it could be the reason

Advertisement