Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys need a quick answer

Options
  • 28-09-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Sorry guys for been rude look i put a deposit down on a .22 cz 452 lux im paying 550 pounds for it with scope and silencer is this a good price??? Ive been told that ive been done to the teeth as its only an ordinary .22 :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

a.j.m1981 wrote: »
    Sorry guys for been rude look i put a deposit down on a .22 cz 452 lux im paying 550 pounds for it with scope and silencer is this a good price??? Ive been told that ive been done to the teeth as its only an ordinary .22 :confused:

All depends on the scope!

Looky:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055702776

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Is it pounds or euros and is the rifle new or used ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Well, he did write pounds, so I'd guess that he is up north. If the gun is new, even with a not-so-hot scope and moderator, it's a bit of a bargain.

A VERY nice gun, IMO - plenty of them around owned by folks who won't part with them.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭chickenfarmer

Its sounds a lot to be honest. Was with Paul O Halloran on Friday and he is doing a package for brand new cz and illuminated hawke scope for 500euro. Sak moderators are 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭podge.243
    Paul Murphy

Ah it doesnt sound bad for the whole set up. I have a CZ bruno .22 since i was 16 and never had any problem's with it and i'll alway's hold on to it a great little gun:) best of luck with it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Its sounds a lot to be honest. Was with Paul O Halloran on Friday and he is doing a package for brand new cz and illuminated hawke scope for 500euro. Sak moderators are 50 euro

Paul always has the good deals. :)

That sounds like its a bit over priced to me

Advertisement