Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive-Thru Sandymount/Irishtown

Options
  • 28-09-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

There's a planning notice at the Maxol station opposite Sean Moore Park which mentions a drive through. Anyone any idea what franchise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

someone told me some time ago that it was supposed to be a mc donalds drive thru

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

foolelle wrote: »
    someone told me some time ago that it was supposed to be a mc donalds drive thru

I've heard it's not happening. I'm not a fan of the idea anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

McDonalds. It was on the news months ago the locals werent too happy about it because it was "too close to schools" but most people reckoned because it was too close to sandymount in D4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I bet Ross O'Carroll-Kelly's mother will be out with a new action group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Yup. I heard that its not going to go ahead due to the proximity to the local primary school and parents complaining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 bad mongo

DCC refused the mcDonalds application soem months back. Not sure if it has gone to An Bord Pleanala.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bad mongo

DCC refused the mcDonalds application soem months back. Not sure if it has gone to An Bord Pleanala.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭the beerhunter

ta for the info. it's a messy little traffic interchange already, a drive-thru would make it even trickier for people not used to the way traffic is supposed to flow there.

Advertisement