Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runners in the Dublin area!

Options
  • 28-09-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

I'm in need of new runners. But I just don't like forking out €70 or €80! Its sore.

So can anyone recommend a store or someplace that have a nice selection in the Dublin area thats cheap?!

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

What do you mean by runners? - real running shoes? Or casual sneakers for wearing with jeans? If the latter, then tk maxx, if the former a good sports shop's clearance section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

maxer68 wrote: »
    What do you mean by runners? - real running shoes? Or casual sneakers for wearing with jeans? If the latter, then tk maxx, if the former a good sports shop's clearance section.

Sorry I didn't specify! Casual sneakers really! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Sorry I didn't specify! Casual sneakers really! :D

Tk maxx then or spin out to kildare outlets. Nike, Reebok, asics, company stores

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

m and m direct.com

Advertisement