Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design/Development session

Options
  • 28-09-2011 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Since there has been so much talk of websites recently in other threads :pac:

WEBDESIGN/WEBDEVELOPMENT - HTML & CMS SESSION
    • Basic HTML & CSS
    • Setting up a simple Content Management System (CMS) that's functional and looks good
    This is targeting towards those at a beginner-ish level. More advanced people are welcome to attend, but we won't focus on more advanced material
    Date: Thursday Week 4 (29th September)
    Time: 6pm
    http://registercs.ul.ie/wolves/?p=events&id=10420

Computer Society members get access to an array of different things such as webspace with their accounts. If you aren't a member yet, come along too!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'd like to try this out but I have very little HTML knowledge. Will I be out of my depth?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Cydoniac wrote: »
    I'd like to try this out but I have very little HTML knowledge. Will I be out of my depth?

Hopefully I'll be able to cater to everyone's level. It will be targeted towards those who classify themselves as beginners primarily.

If you already have a small understanding of HTML then you should definitely come along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Nice class, really getting into the idea of web design now, thanks.

Advertisement