Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

venue

Options
  • 28-09-2011 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm starting up a slimming club in the new year and wondering if anyone knows of any sports halls or community centres or even school halls where i could rent a room to hold it. It would only be one evening a week for apx 3 hrs
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

What town or area are you targeting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maghera79

sorry looking around the finglas/ballymun area.. forgot to add that into orginial message

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City forum.

A word of warning - keep this thread to looking for suitable premises. Promotion of your venture is not allowed under the the term & conditions that you agreed to when you registered on this site.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maghera79

not looking for promotion, really need to find a venue have rang few places but very disheartening when ppl dont call you back so though i would try here to see if ppl knew any venues or point me in the right direction of a contact person!!!

Advertisement