Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting screen for smartphone repaired/replaced

Options
  • 28-09-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi
    Anyone know where in Kildare you can get the screens for smartphones repaired/replaced - dropped the phone and the screen is cracked but phone still working
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Not in Kildare but there is a place on Abbey st in Dublin. €40 for a replacement iPhone screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I love the way some people see smartphone and immediately think iphone :mad:

Fix My PC in Maynooth do all models of smartphones. I haven't used them myself but afaik they have a good reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Well I said iPhone because that is what the place fixed for a guy at work. I know all smartphones are not iPhones but the assumption is that if a place fixes iPhones it will fix other smartphones. It ain't an Apple store I'm talking about :-)

Advertisement