Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Aungier St. Lost and Found??

Options
  • 28-09-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Any idea where it is? Lost my phone and glasses on the first week :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

the porters offices as u walk in the door on to your right everything usually gets returned in there. hope thats help

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

There is also a lost and found in the library on your left as you go into the library

just make sure u dont get lost looking for the lost and found bit of wierd situation to be in :p

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

the porters offices as u walk in the door on to your right everything usually gets returned in there. hope thats help
    There is also a lost and found in the library on your left as you go into the library

Thanks guys, I'll check it out first thing in the morning.
    just make sure u dont get lost looking for the lost and found bit of wierd situation to be in :p

You know I can't promise that :o

ha i hope you find you lost item

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

You'll be glad to hear I found my phone at the porter's desk near the library.

I left it charging in the Rec room, it was overheating like crazy I heard, could have been a hazard if it wasn't unplugged. The back of it is slightly melted but glad to have it back.

Thanks again for the help.

RomanGod wrote: »
    You'll be glad to hear I found my phone at the porter's desk near the library.

I left it charging in the Rec room, it was overheating like crazy I heard, could have been a hazard if it wasn't unplugged. The back of it is slightly melted but glad to have it back.

Thanks again for the help.
    Holy sh** it nearly melted ha what a safety feature ha plus u almost burnt the college to the ground and your a first year I HAIL YOU ha

Advertisement