Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preschools in Kildare

Options
  • 28-09-2011 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi,

Anyone know if there are any creches/preschools specifically for children with special needs in Kildare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

Hi,there are 2 that I know of. 1 is in Celbridge,its run by St. John of God's,St. Raphaels. The other 1 is in Newbridge and is run by KARE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Jess18

Thanks lip, I have found one in Naas for children with Autism so am going to visit them next week, If I don't get this one I'll have a look into the others, Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

My nephew went to a preschool for autistic kids in Derrinturn,it is part of the national school there. There could be a few schools with these. I'm sure if you give the dept of Ed a ring they could provide you with a list. Hope you find one that suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Jess18

Thanks a million, I'll look into that one too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brady2

Can anyone help. My friend fostering child with adha. He's 3 but mental age of 20mt child. She looking for playschool for him in kildare area. Has won't help

• Advertisement
Advertisement