Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bread round,,any money in them???

Options
  • 28-09-2011 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

was thinking of buying one,anybody own one or know anything about them

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

was thinking of buying one,anybody own one or know anything about them

cheers

Give us more info, are you gonna deliver bread for someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭gymman39

i done this for a few years...pm if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭irish_bhoy09

ssbob wrote: »
    Give us more info, are you gonna deliver bread for someone?
    no,i was thinking of buying a round for myself,havnt any experience with delivering bread,is ther a good margin in it,or a lot of work for feck all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

no,i was thinking of buying a round for myself,havnt any experience with delivering bread,is ther a good margin in it,or a lot of work for feck all?

Well put all your costs on a piece of paper, whoever you are buying the round off, get their latest accounts if they have them and see the income and go from there. I have a friend who has a bread round, he reckons things have gone a lot quieter recently as most of the bread being sold is own brand in the large multiples which I assume you would have limited access to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

There is loads of business out there...youll have no bother at all getting people to take your bread from you...only difficulty is when it comes to getting paid!!
    Im upstream in the business and it seems to be a big problem for the smaller guys. Everything will be on SOR and with wafer thin margins...but if its a good round with solid customers it should be ok. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement