Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom broadband was 6 mb now 0.8 mb

Options
  • 28-09-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

up until recently was getting 4.5 to 6mb with ping around 70 to 80.

now it is usually 0.7 to 1.2 with ping 120 and upwards.

how do i get this resolved.

louis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

up until recently was getting 4.5 to 6mb with ping around 70 to 80.

now it is usually 0.7 to 1.2 with ping 120 and upwards.

how do i get this resolved.

louis

Hi louis,

Thanks for posting on eircom Boards.

Can you PM your phone number and I'll look at your broadband sync.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 keithraymond

I have a very similar problem. Can't play ps3 online now which I like to do. Absolute joke and we are playing full whack for it! Hope it gets sorted soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

I have a very similar problem. Can't play ps3 online now which I like to do. Absolute joke and we are playing full whack for it! Hope it gets sorted soon.

Hi keithraymond,

Thanks, I have replied to your PM.

If after testing as requested and experiencing slow or intermittent connections please contact Technical Support, as advised.

Broadband Technical Support : 1890 260260 (lowcall); Hours : 08:00 - 22:00 (Mon - Sun).

Please retain your case id /reference from Technical Support, as this will speed up your call time and help if you need to follow up.

Kind regards,

Ant

Advertisement