Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the butchers in Bryanstown gone? :O

Options
  • 28-09-2011 10:44pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Someone was telling me it is. Someone tell me it's not so. I visit that place at least 5 times a week :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

jaysus, I'd be very disappointed to hear that myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Someone was telling me it is. Someone tell me it's not so. I visit that place at least 5 times a week :(

Just confused (genuine) but, if you visit it 5 times a week would younot know if it's gone or not?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Visited on Saturday and there was some empty shelves but just thought they were restocking. Hadn't been on Sunday cause they are usually closed and was working Monday and Tuesday so didn't get in.

Just been down now though. New people in, with new stock providers and all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

I just drove past and its still open and the joey name is still up. I prefer the one in wheaton hall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

think someone else took it over n its back reopened already

• Advertisement
Advertisement