Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking faults on website - more info?

Options
  • 28-09-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi eircom guys,
    I logged a fault through 1901 on Saturday evening. It has now been resolved, and I got a text to that effect - thanks. However, I logged on to the website on Sunday to try to add more information to the fault and there is no option to do this. Also, the My eircom page just shows that I had a fault, and the status is now 'Fault Fixed'.

Would it be possible to add a function to allow a customer to give more details or clarify the fault, or is that not necessary? Also, is it possible to specify what was wrong once the fault has been fixed?

I'm partly asking out of interest, and partly because the same symptoms resulted in me logging a fault in May of 2009 or 2010 (can't remember now) and I was wondering whether the two problems were related.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

whoami1 wrote: »
    Hi eircom guys,
    I logged a fault through 1901 on Saturday evening. It has now been resolved, and I got a text to that effect - thanks. However, I logged on to the website on Sunday to try to add more information to the fault and there is no option to do this. Also, the My eircom page just shows that I had a fault, and the status is now 'Fault Fixed'.

Would it be possible to add a function to allow a customer to give more details or clarify the fault, or is that not necessary? Also, is it possible to specify what was wrong once the fault has been fixed?

I'm partly asking out of interest, and partly because the same symptoms resulted in me logging a fault in May of 2009 or 2010 (can't remember now) and I was wondering whether the two problems were related.

Thanks.

Hi whoami1
    Yes can see how that might be helpful and have passed this on to online development, but a change like this would take time to implement...
    If you PM me your tel number I can get more info for you on both faults.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

Thanks Tony - PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

whoami1 wrote: »
    Thanks Tony - PM sent.

Have responded to your PM, hope this answers your query, if not let me know.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

Yes Tony - many thanks.

Advertisement