Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yakuza End Of coming to europe ?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hope it does make it. I'm still annoyed at the lack of valkyria chronicles 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Hope it does make it. I'm still annoyed at the lack of valkyria chronicles 3.

Same, hopefully Sega comes around , though i only put 4 hours into valkyria chronicles 2 cause the psp design is awful , little analog stick thing hurts my thumb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

I dislike it when they change stuff for localisation to western consumers. It's almost always dumbing it down because we're retarded. That said... I don't actually thnik I'll mind this time since I wasn't exactly hot for the shooting system in the demo. It wasn't hard or unique... it was just the shooting mechanism from the Yakuza game except widened to take on lots of zombies... wasn't that great to be honest. Maybe I'm just another stupid westener who doens't get the japanese awesome XD But whatever, as long as it comes here I'm happy. Looked fun enough... just hope it's not too pricey. I'll probably pay 20 at max.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Advertisement