Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Eircom Router

• 29-09-2011 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I am returning to Ireland next week and have a router Xavi that I have been using in Spain and it has never let me down.
    I have no computer skills and was hoping someone could help me by giving me the configuration details for Eircom. the flat I will rent has Eircom broadband but no router.

Just the basic settings to get me up and running I have been given a username and password by the landlord.

Hope you can help.
    freeradical

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Hi I am returning to Ireland next week and have a router Xavi that I have been using in Spain and it has never let me down.
    I have no computer skills and was hoping someone could help me by giving me the configuration details for Eircom. the flat I will rent has Eircom broadband but no router.

Just the basic settings to get me up and running I have been given a username and password by the landlord.

Hope you can help.
    freeradical
    Username eircom@eircom.net
    Password broadband1
    VPI 8
    VCI 35
    Protocol PPPoE
    Encapsulation LC based

Advertisement