Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

everyday cyclist to tourer to racer...

• 29-09-2011 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey guys
    Thought it might be a good idea from reading some of your logs to start my own

Where im coming from! Well i've been on a bike everyday,for college, for probably the last 3 and a half years to 4 years now, this year in particular i got completly engrossed in cycling. October last year i decided to cycle across France into bilbao covering aprx 1200km so had to train for it. after that i end up going back for the Tour De France on the Alpe D'Huez,climbed it in 58mins. got into a club when i got home and now come october i start training with them and race next season. Hopefully with talking to you guys and gals this will help also

Marti:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 M.I.A187

Well what i've been doing over the past couple of days is watching some youtube,videos of Eric Thomas...motivational speaker. he really puts it straight in your head....to succeed you have to want to succeed as much as you want to breath....he has some great one liners for those of you and me who find it hard to motivate in this irish weather....worth a look see:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 M.I.A187

well for the past 2days i have gone out on the bike in the lashings of rain thinking to myself,what the hell are you doing?.....but i figured, me going out in the rain like i am is what is going to make the difference between myself and the guy behind me,2nd place;)....i'll just havta keep it up

cheers for following

Advertisement