Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware the Evil Fembots!

Options
  • 29-09-2011 5:23am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭

These ladies may look seductive on the outside, but on the inside they are cold, calculating robots who will stop at nothing to take over the world and destroy humanity.:(

Yes, they are the FEMBOTS!!:eek: First introduced to mankind in the '70s TV show The Bionic Woman, these amorous androids have since passed into the realm of a popular culture legend. Stepford wives these ladies are not...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

so thats how they made mary harney.... interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I don't think they're too bad tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

they are no lucy lu-bot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yeah that's me alright,bionic and all. I'll ride ya till you give me your bank account details

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I wonder if we should have a fembot run for President? They can't do a worse job than the current shower in the running.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

JupiterKid wrote: »
    These ladies may look seductive on the outside, but on the inside they are cold, calculating robots who will stop at nothing to take over the world and destroy humanity.:(

They scared the absolute bejesus out of me as a kid.

Serious psychological trauma, I genuinely thought they exsisted. I used to watch my visiting aunt like a hawk after that. Damn you bionic woman !!

Here's a great clip of Jamie Somers, the Bionic Woman, fighting off three evil fembots in the episode Fembots in Las Vegas Part 2.:D:pac:

It's dubbed into Catalan but I think that adds to its appeal.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

This is going to sound a littttle bit random, but do the Fem-bots remind anyone else of Gay Mitchell ? No ? Ok, must just be me.

Gay29_09.jpg

Morlar wrote: »
    This is going to sound a littttle bit random, but do the Fem-bots remind anyone else of Gay Mitchell ? No ? Ok, must just be me.

Gay29_09.jpg

No, it's not just you. Mitchell has less personality than your average fembot though (and is much less easy on the eye...):pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement