Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis lessons

Options
  • 29-09-2011 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Anyone know of any tennis instructors in Ballincollig, Cork? Or around that location. I have decided to start taking lessons but I'm not available in the evenings because of work so it would have to be the mornings.

Does anyone know if you can do individual lessons and how much these would cost? Not bothered if they are qualified or anything, just want to learn myself!

I have found Lakewood Tennis Club in Ballincollig but membership is €220 for a year and seems pricey for a newbie. Afraid of forking out that much money and finding out that the sport isnt for me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

Look up Cork Parks Tennis online, it operates in a few places in Cork and offers lessons at reasonable prices. Not sure at what times of year it operates, but seems to be very good.

Advertisement