Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somone to clean new house after building.

Options
  • 29-09-2011 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a new house just finished building it, it needs cleaning before we move into it, windows, floors, tiles, light building grime etc etc, but its not bad. Does anyone know a company to do this or did anyone get this done before they moved into a new house and can recommend a company. I want someone to come in who knows what they are doing and blitz the place.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

James Maloney Cleaning Services -
    Cleaning Corporation -

***MOD NOTE: NO PHONE NUMBERS****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

If you PM me I will send on the number of the people use, cant recommend them enough.

clogher71 wrote: »
    Hi all

I have a new house just finished building it, it needs cleaning before we move into it, windows, floors, tiles, light building grime etc etc, but its not bad. Does anyone know a company to do this or did anyone get this done before they moved into a new house and can recommend a company. I want someone to come in who knows what they are doing and blitz the place.....

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

PM sent....

Advertisement