Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slideshow on my website

Options
  • 29-09-2011 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how I would create a slideshow that can be added to my website, for example if i have a page with 10 thumbnails and when they are clicked on individually they open in a new window which is fine, but can i add a link on the page with the thumbnails saying 'click here to view as slideshow' and when clicked a box appears and a slideshow can be played using play and pause controls?

Something similiar to the Irish Times website when you click on a photo there a box appears and you can then view the other pics relating to that story.

I can make a slideshow on Windows Movie Maker but then dont know where to go from there.

Comments

Advertisement