Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLV Gospel Choir to play in The Helix on Saturday 1st October

Options
  • 29-09-2011 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

The award-winning Our Lady of Victories Gospel Choir from Glasnevin
    is to perform a concert in The Helix on Saturday October 1st (THIS SATURDAY!). This concert will showcase well known gospel songs as well as new takes on classic pop hits. With tickets priced at €15, the concert is sure to be an unmissible night of music and song that will lift your heart and soul.

The OLV Gospel choir will pay tribute to the many talented Gospel artists from across the years with a varied set list. The line up includes classic gospel and spiritual tunes like “Lean on Me”, “Wade in the Water” and “Amazing Grace”, as well as their award-winning numbers, “Faith” and Michael Jackson’s smash hit “Man in the Mirror”. It also features popular hits such as U2’s “Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”, Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey’s “When You Believe” and Simon & Garfunkel’s “Bridge over Troubled Water”, and pays tribute to Gospel music in the movies with Sister Act 2’s “Joyful, Joyful” and many more.

For more information on the OLV Gospel Choir’s Helix concert, find
    them on Facebook (@OLVGospelChoir) or check out My Space, Twitter and the OLV Home page

Advertisement