Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Locking system for Senator double glaze door.

• 29-09-2011 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I was just wondering is there anybody out there who might know where I can get the locking device for my double glazed back door, installed by Senator about 15 years ago, it's now faulty. Was on to Senator this morning and it would cost €260 to replace this lock, not the one presently installed, as it is no longer in use. Apparently, the one fitted 15 years ago is not now available. Was wondering if there was anybody out there who might be replacing their door, one similar to mine or who might direct me to some person in the know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

drop me a pm if are are in Dublin i repair/replace locks and handles on pvc doors and windows

Advertisement