Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder / childcare services .

• 29-09-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Hi , i am in need of childminder for my 5 yr old , i have being working opposite shift to my fiancee up to now 6-2 and 2-10 but as of next week that will end and i need to do 8am-4.30pm which means every 2nd week my son will need to be dropped to school 8am-9.15am and the opposite week he will need to be collected from school 1.30pm and be looked after for 2 - 3 hours before i finish work , could i get some advice on whats my best options in doing this and costs thank you . I live in gracedieu area and the school is mount sion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Contact the Waterford City Childcare Committee on 051-860444, they have a list of all notified and voluntary notified childminders so may know someone in your area that has a vacancy.

Another option is to ask other parents as school.

Advertisement