Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found

Options
  • 29-09-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Lovely friendly dog found wandering at Askea church last night. Seems to be a Pom cross, very fluffy, golden coat. Wearing a collar but no tag.
    Anyone know of someone missing their pet? She's a little beauty but we've got 4 of our own here and can't keep our new lodger indefinitely

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Has she been chipped, if you take her to a local vet they might be able to check if she has a microship installed and that would store the details of the owner.

Maybe also place a notice up on the askea church noticeboard (if there is one) as the owners might be from around the area and spot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MissOphelia

Thanks. We're taking her to the tullow Rd vet care to see if they can help recognise her and check her over for a chip, notices going up too.
    And rang kclr.

Story of our lives..we don't find them, they find us! But couldn't leave her on a busy road and bangers going off too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

308418_1544028577939_1751757662_805883_1532985161_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

my friend has lost a pom type little fluffy fox like dog!!! i know she had a collar on any chance of a photo?

Thanks kwalshe I was in touch with the owner of that dog, but sadly not the one we found.
    PersonalTrainer can you ask your friend if there's anything on her dogs collar as there is something unusual on this one's!
    I'll put up a photo as soon as I can, she's staying in friends house tonight for a bit of peace!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

how did you find him, was he barking up the wrong tree

Anyone recognise her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Anyone recognise her?
    Lovely dog and looks well fed and is a few years old so someone will hopefully be out looking for her.

Just an idea but if you went walking around housing estates in the area someone might recognise her or she might find home herself? But she could have come from as far as pollerton or out the athy road...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Might cover a wider audience if any of the schools would allow you put up that photo on their grounds.

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Might cover a wider audience if any of the schools would allow you put up that photo on their grounds.

Thanks foggy lad and slim, we've brought her out loads of times but no joy..
    We'll organise more posters tomorrow.

Can you all please 'like' a new Facebook page "Carlow lost and found dogs" and share. It's been set up to reunite owners with their pets. Could someone put in a direct link from here for me please?
    Hope its ok to publicise on Boards?
    thanks for all the help and interest so far
    T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Thanks foggy lad and slim, we've brought her out loads of times but no joy..
    We'll organise more posters tomorrow.

Can you all please 'like' a new Facebook page "Carlow lost and found dogs" and share. It's been set up to reunite owners with their pets. Could someone put in a direct link from here for me please?
    Hope its ok to publicise on Boards?
    thanks for all the help and interest so far
    T

Done! That is the deadliest fb page page Ive seen in ages. :)
    Hope you find the dogs owners, looks like a nice dog, sure ye will hardly be heartbroken if ye have to keep it? :D

Advertisement