Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal short break!!

Options
  • 29-09-2011 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys & girls, myself and a few girlfriends are thinking of going somewhere for a few days next week probably midweek, would anyone reccommend anywhere in particular in donegal ?? we are all in our early 20's so we were thinking a spa break and somewhere with a few late bars/nightclubs.

Thanks in Advance :)

Sadie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Letterkenny is going to be your best bet midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

I'd agree, if you're planning on coming up midweek then for nightlife Letterkenny is probably your best bet.

If you're thinking about a spa break then i would recommend staying in the Tassie as it's got a lovely spa out there. It's a bit out of town but still only a few quid in a taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭swillybabe

Letterkenny would be the best for clubbing mid week. Radisson or gallaghers hotels would be your best bet in the town. However I would recommend that you travel to the shandon hotel and spa for an unforgettable spa day. Its the best that i have ever been in and they have some really good deals at the minute. It's well worth the 30 - 40 minute drive out of letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

no where else really midweek except letterkenny, clubs in most other towns shut down midweek during winter. you would have a lot more options at the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Like the rest of the guys posted, Letterkenny is your best bet, great craic too!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

swillybabe wrote: »
    Letterkenny would be the best for clubbing mid week. Radisson or gallaghers hotels would be your best bet in the town. However I would recommend that you travel to the shandon hotel and spa for an unforgettable spa day. Its the best that i have ever been in and they have some really good deals at the minute. It's well worth the 30 - 40 minute drive out of letterkenny

+1 for the Shandon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

yourpics wrote: »
    +1 for the Shandon :D

The outdoor hot tub overlooking the bay is fantastic.

Advertisement