Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just seen a guy kncked down on cork road! WFT.

• 29-09-2011 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

I was just by WIT and i saw some fella waiting to cross the road into the college when a car went for him knocking him down onto ground. WFT! whats going on there. The car stopped and then yer man got up and hopped into it and it drove off. What strange carry on this is!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭BrianJD

WFT indeed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Kids these days...they'd do anything to get out of P.E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Well thats weird alright. Heard 3 sets of sirens head out that direction on parnell street a few mins ago. Probably related

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

I was just by WIT and i saw some fella waiting to cross the road into the college when a car went for him knocking him down onto ground. WFT! whats going on there. The car stopped and then yer man got up and hopped into it and it drove off. What strange carry on this is!

MR.Darcy???? is that you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Ring the garda in ballybricken and tell them what you saw.
    They may be glad to have a version of events of what happened from an eye witness.

Possibly a prank, stupid and dangerous prank if it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Crystal Meth has arrived.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Did you mean WTI? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

OMG like, did you see me like? i tote's got hit my a cor, but it didnt hurt me cos im like so still wasted from last night, im soooo random like that...

Ugh!! students ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Master and commander

OK to clear up -

- I meant WTF not WFT
    - WIT

What happened - a guy standing across from wit near the buss stop, car come up raod, swerves for him, knocks him down and stops up the road about 20m. Knocked down guy gets up, then gets intot he car and it drives off. WTF like?

As for the last poster - what are you on about eh?? OMG OMG, contribute something or else dont post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

As for the last poster - what are you on about eh?? OMG OMG, contribute something or else dont post.

I'm sure the last poster was messing, I found it funny.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Master and commander

i don't think i should call the guards since the guy got up and got into the car, he didn't seem to have a problem with it it seems. I got some shock though, i thought there'd be abulances and everything when i saw him flying over the bonnet. car must have been doing 10 or 15 km/hr. could have done serious damage. guy was lucky

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

i don't think i should call the guards since the guy got up and got into the car, he didn't seem to have a problem with it it seems. I got some shock though, i thought there'd be abulances and everything when i saw him flying over the bonnet. car must have been doing 10 or 15 km/hr. could have done serious damage. guy was lucky

flying over the bonnet doing 10 or 15 km/hr, WFT????:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Bonneting - all the cool kids are doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Perhaps i should have explained more clearly..
    I am a permanent resident of this fine city, and every year another bus load of moron's arrive down fresh from mammies breast, they take it upon themselves to act the complete bo**ox non stop until the next years crop arrives and surprises me even more!! So, no i dont feel sorry for this particular "stunt man" who will be no doubt glorifying his actions to the other primates in his cage later tonight until someone tries to out do him.. resulting in another mupper needlessly filling up the ER or wasting the time of the emergency services called out at 2am to scrape him up off the ground..

As you may have gathered, im not fond of students. Also this is not a generalization.. im sure there are some good, but i have seen a lot of muppets in my time!!

H

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Waterford sounds fantastic, where do I sign up?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just ring the Guards to be sure. Just in case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

FearDark wrote: »
    Waterford sounds fantastic, where do I sign up?

Send me seventy euros and your credit card details (for age verification) and I'll send you on the starter pack.
    One hundred euro gets you the deluxe pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

is today some sort of prank event for the college? I was in Tesco Ballybeg earlier and there were students running around and one guy hid another guys runner in the freezer:confused: he was running around looking for it and the other 2 were hiding behind the 6 other aisle roaring laughing..was wondering what they were up to

then i went to the chipper up by the Amber and they were piling out of the off licence with tins of Fosters, they were coming from all directions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

There was a bottle of beer on every windowsill/street corner I saw in Waterford today. Must be because of Students night or I just never noticed before. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

snuggles09 wrote: »
    is today some sort of prank event for the college? I was in Tesco Ballybeg earlier and there were students running around and one guy hid another guys runner in the freezer:confused: he was running around looking for it and the other 2 were hiding behind the 6 other aisle roaring laughing..was wondering what they were up to
    If i seen that I would probably have pissed meself laughing. It's so juvenile its histerical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

seany you should have seen the face on the woman at the til and the security fella..they didnt know what to do..was comical alright but they meant no harm they weren't causing ructions or anything just acting the fool was all:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

snuggles09 wrote: »
    seany you should have seen the face on the woman at the til and the security fella..they didnt know what to do..was comical alright but they meant no harm they weren't causing ructions or anything just acting the fool was all:D

Ah yeah that's it. What could ya do though. Throw him out with no runner. Can't wait to go shopping now.

My favourite used to be, stopped at traffic lights beside one of the lads on his bike. Lean over and turn off his ignition the throw the keys on the ground and fly off.

Advertisement