Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return or Stay Away??

Options
  • 29-09-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey

I used to play WOW on the US servers in college but last year my account was hacked so I stopped playing as I thought Blizzards customer service was appalling.

Anyway I started playing on a new EU server in January but I wasn't aware that you lose all your upgrades so I was back at Vanilla WOW. I upgraded to TBC but no further. I have 6 LVL 70 chars and 2 LVL 50s. I found that you level much quicker than when I originally joined (OCT O8). I stopped playing in March but am feeling that itch having watched a few YT videos.

Problem is that I like to keep my computer pretty clean & bare so I deleted all the game files. Last time I checked the complete game was about 23GB.

Just wondering if there has been any dramatic changes since March?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 flynmo

when your account in inactive for some time, blizzard sometimes gives u a 7 day pass, check your email and see if you have recieved 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 flynmo

well i wudnt go back to the game if its for pvp, bec its too unbalanced thats why i moved from wow to sc2, sc2 there is no sub or much balance issues compared to wow and no so much of a time sink lvling chars and getting top tier gear every couple of months,

I stopped playing for a few months now i dont think i will go back,
    life is better without all the stress that came with it hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Just remembered a friend has the game files on a hard drive so i won't have to download them.

This has helped the return argument a great deal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

i really enjoyed the game up until about two months after CATA came out, completely lost interest and have noticed how much happier and active i am that i don't play wow anymore. that being said i'm still posting in the wow forum and i do miss the banter/abuse of all the friends still playing, not so much the actual gameplay. also i emptied everything i had into the guildbank and i'm not arsed grinding back 50k gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

fiinch wrote: »
    i really enjoyed the game up until about two months after CATA came out, completely lost interest and have noticed how much happier and active i am that i don't play wow anymore. that being said i'm still posting in the wow forum and i do miss the banter/abuse of all the friends still playing, not so much the actual gameplay. also i emptied everything i had into the guildbank and i'm not arsed grinding back 50k gold.

same as this for the most part.

keep away, its sh1t

• Advertisement
Advertisement