Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postfone

Options
  • 29-09-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am currently using 087 pay as you go and am considering switching to postfone. I only use my phone for calls and texts within Ireland and prefer to use pay as you go. The 9c texts and keep your existing number postfone are offering look very inviting.

Heres the thing. Do they have to open up your existing phone to put a new sim card in?

My concern is that 3 years ago when my phone was last opened it was extremely difficult to close it again but eventually it was (i think theres a little fault with the casing) I never wanted to open it again....If Postfone say they'll open it and they break it what then!!

Any thoughts.

Mnnnnnconfused.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

3 years??? Might be time to treat yourself to a new phone

Advertisement