Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seminar: Essential Guide to Getting An Agent

• 29-09-2011 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

JULIAN BENSON MANAGEMENT PRESENTS

'The A-Z Essential Guide To Getting An Agent'

A One Day Intensive Seminar
    Saturday 22nd October, 2011

Hosted by one of Ireland's leading talent agents, Julian Benson.

With over 25 years experience in all aspects of the film, TV and entertainment industry, Julian Benson (BA) shares his wealth of in-depth knowledge and expertise in this one day intensive seminar covering key topics and valuable advice on getting that all important agent.
    * * Only 10 places per seminar * *
    For further information/bookings: (01) 6764377
    Refreshments Provided
    €95.00 / 10am – 6pm

*BOARDS MEMBER DEAL: Book the seminar and recommend a friend. Get €15 back on your booking if your friend also registers.

SEMINAR CONTENT:
    * Finding The Right Agent for You * Getting Started
    * The Preparation * Interview Techniques
    * Tools of the Trade * The International Approach
    * Sealing The Deal * Contract & Negotiations
    * Auditions * Importance of Communication
    * Questions & Answers
    The Production Suite
    15 Lower Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
    +353 1 6764377

jbp@julian-benson.com

www.julianbensonmanagement.com

TESTIMONIALS “..I thought it was an extremely productive 8 hours, it taught me not only my strong points but my weak points too. The one-on-one treatment received by the actor is incredibly useful. I left the seminar feeling like Julian’s door was always open, the entire thing was very welcoming, cost-effective and most of all worthwhile. Julian Benson Management are a wonderfully professional agency who I would be thrilled to be involved with in future. This seminar is a must for any one interested in sustaining a career in acting”…Lochlainn McKenna (Actor)

“Excellent course! The information and tips provided were relevant, practical and invaluable to me as a self represented actor, and will hopefully benefit me greatly! I went away from the course with a great structure to help me achieve my goals and I would highly recommend it to others.”…Sharon Prenderville (Actor)

“The seminar has really helped me focus my energy into using a much more efficient approach into business and presentation side of things. There was so many different aspects covered that I wasn’t aware of before and so many things one could easily over look. I learned in just a few hours what would have taken me months to learn the hard way.”…Ian Meehan (Actor)

Advertisement