Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Few Randoms...Cars and Whatnots...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Love the one with the boat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

STOP IT YOU ARE MAKING ME HOMESICK!!!! :p .... :(

if you are into cars, join jdmrides.ca they have a photographers section.
    i'm on there as well but i don't look at it too often as i'm not over there :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Very Nice Pics FreeAnd... the ones of the cars look fantastic, perfectly focused. What camera and lens were you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

<3 3 & 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

STOP IT YOU ARE MAKING ME HOMESICK!!!! :p .... :(

if you are into cars, join jdmrides.ca they have a photographers section.
    i'm on there as well but i don't look at it too often as i'm not over there :(

Ha - have you been away long? Its been nice to actually have a summer here :) - I'm not too into cars, was only there because a friend was racing...some cool shots on that site...might check it out sometime...would like to get a few bike shots

• Advertisement

Very Nice Pics FreeAnd... the ones of the cars look fantastic, perfectly focused. What camera and lens were you using?

Thanks - just using an old 5D and 70-200 f4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

FreeAnd.. wrote: »
    Ha - have you been away long? Its been nice to actually have a summer here :) - I'm not too into cars, was only there because a friend was racing...some cool shots on that site...might check it out sometime...would like to get a few bike shots

been away 13 years now :(
    but i get back every now and again. going home for a fortnight next month :D:) can't wait!

check out the blogTO and torontoist groups on flickr for local pics!

been away 13 years now :(
    but i get back every now and again. going home for a fortnight next month :D:) can't wait!

check out the blogTO and torontoist groups on flickr for local pics!

13 Years is a long time alright - although I'm catching up on you :) - Thanks for sending on those groups, I will check them out - enjoy the holiday home/back? ah you know what i mean ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Every You Photography

Are all of these pictures yours ?

If they are, you really should continue and take some new pictures, because you are talented and you know how to capture the light and the tones of a scenery. :)

Thanks - yeah they're all mine...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cooperangela88

Irish winter one is just awesome. It’s not easy to catch a glimpse of nature in such a way. It’s there, but only few have an eye for the beauty and can click such awesome snaps.

Advertisement