Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get red rock deli in Ireland

Options
  • 29-09-2011 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Is there an Aussie food store or anything in Ireland where I can get red rock deli girlfriend is craving at the moment any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Gotta love some of their flavours... Grilled Chorizo and Caramelised Onion - it's just bog standard BBQ flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,346 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

DS wrote: »
    Gotta love some of their flavours... Grilled Chorizo and Caramelised Onion - it's just bog standard BBQ flavour.
    Wouldn't call is BBQ not sure what it it, didn't rate it much tbh.
    But that's standard for all fancy crisps, Salt and vinegar is Sea Salt and balsamic vinegar etc
    Honey soy chicken is nice though, sweet chilli is good too.

Sorry OP, I can't help you find them in ireland. And whats worse, due to this thread I'll prob buy myself a bag on the way home, nyom nyom nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Marc Carlo

Have you seen them for sale in Ireland ???

Mellor wrote: »
    Wouldn't call is BBQ not sure what it it, didn't rate it much tbh.
    But that's standard for all fancy crisps, Salt and vinegar is Sea Salt and balsamic vinegar etc
    Honey soy chicken is nice though, sweet chilli is good too.

Sorry OP, I can't help you find them in ireland. And whats worse, due to this thread I'll prob buy myself a bag on the way home, nyom nyom nyom

Well the least you can do is post a few bags home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Marc Carlo wrote: »
    Is there an Aussie food store or anything in Ireland where I can get red rock deli girlfriend is craving at the moment any help appreciated

Not in Ireland, but the website SANZA.co.uk has them on there. If the weight of your purchases is under 2kg they will post them via regular post - over that and it is a 2 day courier job for about 15pounds IIRC.

If you decide to order from them they have a 'refer a friend' promotion where you can get a 5pound voucher for free...so let me know:D;) Details below...

How it Works

We are giving existing SANZA shoppers the opportunity to spread the SANZA love and receive £5 for every new shopper they introduce. You will need to obtain their order reference in order for you both to collect your gift voucher, so don't forget to tell them to let you know as soon as they have shopped.
    Terms and Conditions
    • Only existing members with a shopping history may refer friends
    • Referred friends must:

- be new to SANZA
      - must have a different address
      - have placed their order within the last 7 days
      - have spent a minimum of £15

• Advertisement

mel.b wrote: »
    Marc Carlo wrote: »

Not in Ireland, but the website SANZA.co.uk has them on there. If the weight of your purchases is under 2kg they will post them via regular post - over that and it is a 2 day courier job for about 15pounds IIRC.

If you decide to order from them they have a 'refer a friend' promotion where you can get a 5pound voucher for free...so let me know:D;) Details below...

How it Works

We are giving existing SANZA shoppers the opportunity to spread the SANZA love and receive £5 for every new shopper they introduce. You will need to obtain their order reference in order for you both to collect your gift voucher, so don't forget to tell them to let you know as soon as they have shopped.
    Terms and Conditions
    • Only existing members with a shopping history may refer friends
    • Referred friends must:

- be new to SANZA
      - must have a different address
      - have placed their order within the last 7 days
      - have spent a minimum of £15

Cheers there out of stock ATM but when I'm ordering I'll let you know thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

Has anyone had any luck getting these? I'm seriously craving these.

SANZA.co.uk is still your best bet AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Why in the name of god would someone living in Ireland want Aussie crisps? They are passable at best.

Why in the name of god would someone living in Ireland want Aussie crisps? They are passable at best.

Have you tried Red Rock Deli crisps? Seriously the best chips by far. Leaves Tatos, hunky dorys and walkers behind in the dust. Plus sometimes it feels like 95% of places only sell cheese & onion (really can't stand that flavour), salt & vinegar or disgusting ones like picked onion or bacon flavour. Some variety is nice for a change

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

mel.b wrote: »
    Have you tried Red Rock Deli crisps? Seriously the best chips by far. Leaves Tatos, hunky dorys and walkers behind in the dust.

I have indeed. Not a patch on the brands you mentioned.

The honey chicken isnt bad. The rest are fierce bland compared to pretty much everything from home.

I rmemeber being in the US years ago thinking their chips were awful bland as well- I think abroad for whatever reason they assume you are going to be eating them with dip and therefore dont make the effort.

Advertisement