Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia c3-01

Options
  • 29-09-2011 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Can the c3-01 be unlocked? if so can anyone recommend somewhere that will do it without damaging the fone,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

i gave a fella in new Ross 40euro to unlock my c7. Sent him the imei code and the model of the phone. Sent me back the code in a about a week. Phone works perfect. Still has Vodafone logo when i turn it on, but dont mind that. Dont buy any dodgy unlock code online. Get it done right. Unlock code can only be tried 5 times. If you dont have the right one after that you need to hook it up to computer and do it another way. Pm me and i can send you the fellas number in new Ross if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Gareth2011

Sure you can call the provider and they have to give it to you. You don't need to pay anyone for it when the provider has to give it to you they cant refuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Gareth2011 wrote: »
    Sure you can call the provider and they have to give it to you. You don't need to pay anyone for it when the provider has to give it to you they cant refuse.

depends on how long he has the phone.

Advertisement