Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Elite cheapest way for wifi

Options
  • 29-09-2011 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Ill be moving house soon and will now need to get wifi for my xbox 120gb elite.

Wifi adapter second hand are like 50e, so what is my best options here?

Sell my xbox,get a new 360 with a built in wifi.

Buy wifi adapter.

Or other suggestions...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Home plugs (is that what they are called?). They allow an internet connection to flow from one socket in your house (near router) to another (xbox). You can get them cheapish on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

I have a xbox wifi adapter I don't use anymore as I bought a new xbox slim.

You can have it for €30 if you want, I'm based in Cork too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Not sure about your setup but how about maybe connect to laptop/computer using wireless and then use cable from that to the xbox? It's free:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,008 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I just ordered one of these from Dealextreme earlier today. 34 euro delivered.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/dual-antenna-usb-2-0-wireless-n-network-adapter-for-xbox-360-42963

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 opendoor2

o1s1n wrote: »
    I just ordered one of these from Dealextreme earlier today. 34 euro delivered.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/dual-antenna-usb-2-0-wireless-n-network-adapter-for-xbox-360-42963

yes, this one is cheap ,one thing I want to know is this fake one or genuine?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Fol20 wrote: »
    Ill be moving house soon and will now need to get wifi for my xbox 120gb elite.

Wifi adapter second hand are like 50e, so what is my best options here?

Sell my xbox,get a new 360 with a built in wifi.

Buy wifi adapter.

Or other suggestions...

I got one on adverts for COD:4 and another game....have a look around there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

opendoor2 wrote: »
    yes, this one is cheap ,one thing I want to know is this fake one or genuine?:D

who cares once it works

Advertisement