Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing in Dublin

Options
  • 29-09-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello all!
    Been looking for a decent spot to go fishing in Dublin, moved up here for college from the countryside and the hunger is back once again!
    Any help is well appreciated,
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭shanemurphyboy

where are you you based mate? are you able to travel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dika997

Have You found a spot for fishing i moved over while ago and never before fish in Ireland..
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kwik

RyDar wrote: »
    Hello all!
    Been looking for a decent spot to go fishing in Dublin, moved up here for college from the countryside and the hunger is back once again!
    Any help is well appreciated,
    Cheers.
    What kind of fishing are you thinking of doing. Coarse,trout(wrong time of year),pike or all of the above. I can pm you a spot or two if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dika997

yep that would be perfect thanx... i wouldnt mind really what kind of fish .. i live in Crete so came here just for few months winter with my girlfriend so no idea really what can i catch and where over here this time of year ..thanx Kwik so PM me please anything u think i could do over here ..

Advertisement