Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody here thinking of becoming one? any advice from members of An Garda Siochana?

• 29-09-2011 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have wanted to be apart of the Gardai since I was very young. My uncle is one and I look up to him and I really want to do what he does. I am 15, in 3rd year and I have decent grades. I am a 2 time all-ireland champion at a sport and I am very atlethic. I was wondering, when I finish the leaving cert, should I join? I really want too. Will they be recruiting around that time? Should I go to college and get a degree first? Please answers my questions! I would love a response biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

Your post is currently being answered in the Applying to Join thread, and I deleted it's duplicate from the waiting room.
    Posting once in the correct thread is enough thanks.
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement