Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogs stolen in dunhill

Options
  • 29-09-2011 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Im just wondering has anybody heard of dogs being robbed in the dunhill area or surrounding areas..... My friends had a black terrier and a small yorkie robbed on them yesterday and Id appreciate if anybody has heard of any similiar incidents and the outcome....

We know it was the knackers who did it, just wondering does anybody know of similiar incidents where the dogs have been recoverd....

All help is appreciated....

I will put photos up once I get them....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Hey! Ban this guy also!
    He's accusing a minority of a crime that he has no proof of!
    He is discrimating against a section of the community!
    Your a disgrace!

At least I'll have company in the cooler!

I hope you get the dogs back from those thieving bast*rds!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Hi all, Im just wondering has anybody heard of dogs being robbed in the dunhill area or surrounding areas..... My friends had a black terrier and a small yorkie robbed on them yesterday and Id appreciate if anybody has heard of any similiar incidents and the outcome....

We know it was the knackers who did it, just wondering does anybody know of similiar incidents where the dogs have been recoverd....

All help is appreciated....

I will put photos up once I get them....

There is a thread on this in the Waterford City forum. I know of at least three occassions where people out walking with their dogs, were approached by cream crackers and were asked to sell their dog. When they refused, the cc threaten to steal them. Small terrier dogs seem to be the favourite.

Advertisement