Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found, newcastle road

Options
  • 29-09-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭

Yorkshire terrier, found outside tesco newcastle road , no collar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Can you add a picture?
    Please post there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Black body, brown face, will post pic later, trying to upload from my phone no luck:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Take it to Ark Vets asap for a microchip check even it is isn't chipped they may recognise the dog. Then notify the Dog Warden & post the details on the various internet lost & founds.

Well done for taking it in.

If you can't hang on to it then call MADRA

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

Is it a small yorkie? Very well looked after?

I know there is an older lady living in the estate behind all of those units on Newcastle road(papa Johns, Chinatown etc) who has a yorkshire terrier. Her pride and joy but maybe he got out? I know she brings the dog to Ark vets on Marys rd, so maybe give them a call and see if it is the same dog? Worth a shot anyway, it could easily have wandered to Tesco express.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Re-united with owner last night

left my number and a description in mill street garda station and the owners contacted me not long after

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Great, good to hear it got sorted.
    Thread/case closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement