Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Cleverley overall 73 in FIFA 12 WTF?

Options
  • 29-09-2011 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

:eek:most of the Manchester United team is underrated for that matter. Jones 76?:eek: Smalling 77?:eek: Welbeck 76?:eek: Anderson 77?:eek: . Way more realistic ratings for these players are : Cleverley 75 or 76 , Jones 78 , Smalling 79 or 80 , Welbeck 78 and Anderson 81 . I'm sorry EA but please rate our players properly , most other teams are grand except Arsenal's attacking players are a bit underrated aswell such as Walcott 82 and Arteta also 82.

One final thing Cristiano Ronaldo 92 ? he broke records in Liga BBVA last season and if Messi is 94 and Xavi 92 then CR7 should be 93.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

What are the individual stats like?

Look at Ando, I love the guy, but up until recently his passing has been inconsistent and probably deserving to be below the best passers in the game which is key to a CM rating. His physical ratings is what I'd expect to be decent, but they have little effect on his overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

bigred100 wrote: »
    What are the individual stats like?

Look at Ando, I love the guy, but up until recently his passing has been inconsistent and probably deserving to be below the best passers in the game which is key to a CM rating. His physical ratings is what I'd expect to be decent, but they have little effect on his overall.

There is no stat for Fatness.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Anderson has been one of our best players this season. But in fairness, EA cant predict what players will be like in the new season.

Ando was poor last year, Tom Cleverly didnt set the world alight at Wigan, hence they are rated low.

Phil Jones though, should be at least 92.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

With the way some people I know have been hyping Tom Cleverley he should be a 95, better than Messi

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

We dont need a whole new thread to discuss the rating of one player.

There is already a thread for FIFA 12 discussion use it!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056267259&page=31

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement