Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Resident of St. Nathy's House Churchtown

Options
  • 29-09-2011 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there.

I'm looking to get in contact with a woman who lived in St. Nathy's House around 1987-1989. She was a friend of the family and we lost contact with her back then. We're not sure if she's still living there or has moved on.

I don't want to give too much info out on here but if you live/lived in the area then or now and could help please send me a pm and i can give you my phone number or I can contact you if you wish.

I will explain all in full when I'm contacted.

If you might know another way of finding her other than here please reply also.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Hi there.

I'm looking to get in contact with a woman who lived in St. Nathy's House around 1987-1989. She was a friend of the family and we lost contact with her back then. We're not sure if she's still living there or has moved on.

I don't want to give too much info out on here but if you live/lived in the area then or now and could help please send me a pm and i can give you my phone number or I can contact you if you wish.

I will explain all in full when I'm contacted.

If you might know another way of finding her other than here please reply also.

Thanks in advance.

hi i have a friend living in st nathys house at the moment, if i can be of any help to you,
    pm your number and il be in touch with you later.

Advertisement